Change of Postal Address

It is important to keep your contact details up to date with Council to ensure you receive your Rates and Water Consumption Notice (s) when they are issued.

Your Rates and Water Consumption Notice (s) will be posted to the last known address registered with Council at the time of issue. It is the property owner's responsibility to notify Council in writing of any change of postal address.

You can notify Council of a change of postal address by one of the following methods:

Mail to:

Chief Executive Officer
Mount Isa City Council
PO Box 815
Mount Isa QLD 4825

In Person: 

Mount Isa City Council
Administration Building
23 West Street
Mount Isa QLD 4825

Please note: Council do not accept change of address over the telephone. Council agents such as Australia Post cannot accept change of address.