Justices of the Peace

Z (225×225)

Do you need the services of a Justice of the Peace (JP) or a Commissioner of Declarations (Cdec)?

Justices of the Peace or Commissioners of Declarations (Cdec) are trained Queenslanders who can witness and certify your routine legal documents such as wills, affidavits, statutory declarations and passport applications. Justices of the Peace volunteer their services to provide an integral link in the judicial system.

To find a Justice of the Peace, see the Queensland Government website.

Please note: JPs and CDecs employed by Council are not available to sign any documents unless it is for Council business or is related to a current Council matter.