RADF Funding Rounds
How To Apply
- Applicants need to review the Mount Isa City Council RADF guidelines.
- Speak with the RADF Liaison Officer if required.
- Complete the Mount Isa City Council RADF application form by the required date.
(Note: incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for consideration in the advertised round)
- Applicants will be sent a letter of receipt of their application.
- Applicants will receive a letter of offer which is to be signed and returned to the RADF Liaison Officer along with an invoice to RADF C/- Mount Isa City Council for the approved RADF funding amount.
Funding Rounds 2021-2022
Opening Monday 18 October 2021
Closing Wednesday 17 November 2021
For projects starting after Wednesday 1 December 2021.
Opening Monday 14 February 2022
Closing Wednesday 16 March 2022
For projects starting after Wednesday 30 March 2022.
Opening Monday 16 May 2022
Closing Wednesday 15 June 2022
For projects starting after Wednesday 29 June 2022.