RADF Funding Rounds
How To Apply
- Applicants need to review the Mount Isa City Council RADF guidelines.
- Speak with the RADF Liaison Officer if required.
- Complete the Mount Isa City Council RADF application form by the required date.
(Note: incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for consideration in the advertised round)
- Applicants will be sent a letter of receipt of their application.
- Applicants will receive a letter of offer which is to be signed and returned to the RADF Liaison Officer along with an invoice to RADF C/- Mount Isa City Council for the approved RADF funding amount.
Funding Rounds 2022-2023
Opening Monday 17 October 2022
Closing Wednesday 16 November 2022 at 5pm.
For projects starting after Wednesday 30 November 2022.
Opening Monday 13 February 2023
Closing Wednesday 15 March 2023 at 5pm.
For projects starting after Wednesday 29 March 2023.
Opening Monday 15 May 2023
Closing Wednesday 14 June 2023 at 5pm.
For projects starting after Wednesday 28 June 2023.