RADF Funding Rounds
How To Apply
- Applicants need to review the Mount Isa City Council RADF guidelines.
- Speak with the RADF Liaison Officer if required.
- Complete the Mount Isa City Council RADF application form by the required date.
(Note: incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for consideration in the advertised round)
- Applicants will be sent a letter of receipt of their application.
- Applicants will receive a letter of offer which is to be signed and returned to the RADF Liaison Officer along with an invoice to RADF C/- Mount Isa City Council for the approved RADF funding amount.
Opening 30 September 2019
Closing 30 October 2019
For projects starting after 31 October 2019
Opening 17 February 2020
Closing 18 March 2020 5:00pm
For projects starting after 19 March 2020
Opening 18 May 2020
Closing 17 June 2020
For projects starting after 18 June 2020.