RADF Funding Rounds
How To Apply
- Applicants need to review the Mount Isa City Council RADF guidelines.
- Speak with the RADF Liaison Officer if required.
- Complete the Mount Isa City Council RADF application form by the required date.
(Note: incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for consideration in the advertised round)
- Applicants will be sent a letter of receipt of their application.
- Applicants will receive a letter of offer which is to be signed and returned to the RADF Liaison Officer along with an invoice to RADF C/- Mount Isa City Council for the approved RADF funding amount.
Funding Rounds 2020-2021
Opening 12 October 2020
Closing Wednesday 12 November 2020
For projects starting after 18 November 2020
Opening 15 February 2021
Closing Wednesday 17 March 2021
For projects starting after 24 March 2021
Opening 17 May 2021
Closing Wednesday 16 June 2021
For projects starting after 23 June 2021