No Scheduled Events
If you are deaf, or have hearing or speech loss, please feel free to contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users - phone 133 677, then ask for 07 4747 3200
- Speak and Listen users - phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 07 4747 3200
- Internet relay users - connect to the NRS (www.relayservice.gov.au) and then ask for 07 4747 3200
- Video relay users (using Auslan) - choose the nrs.videorelay contact on Skype that is online and available. Click ‘Video call'. When connected, give the relay officer 07 4747 3200.
Mount Isa City Council advises that its telephone system is currently experiencing hardware failure. The system is scheduled for installation from Saturday, 7 December to Sunday, 8 December. We request your patience during the following week as we adjust to the new system and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For emergency or after hours enquiries the following numbers can be contacted:
- Emergency animal control, 0428 981 724
- Emergency plumber, 0438 118 649
Council farewells faulty phone system
DISAPPEARING phone calls, ringing without end and continuous engaged signals will be a thing of the past from Thursday when Council’s new $40 000 digital telephone system goes live. Read more.
Festive Season Cheer!
Council wishes all residents a very merry Christmas & safe holiday & looks forward to sharing in a prosperous New Year!
Seeking outstanding Isans
Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their dedication to community, sport, arts or culture? Nominate them in the Isa Australia Day Awards! Find out more
Progress and Prosper
Anniversary book commemorating Mount Isa’s 90th birthday. Packed with local stories and magnificent imagery. Perfect for the coffee table or as a Christmas gift. Only $59, pre-order your copy now!