- Applicants need to review the Mount Isa City Council RADF guidelines
- Speak with the RADF Liaison Officer if required
- Complete the Mount Isa City Council RADF application form by the required date
(Note: incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for consideration in the advertised round)
- Applicants will be sent a letter of receipt of their application
- Applicants will receive a letter of offer which is to be signed and returned to the RADF Liaison Officer along with an invoice to RADF C/- Mount Isa City Council for the approved RADF funding amount.
Please download and read the following documents: