Plumbing Applications

All Plumbing & Drainage work in Queensland is regulated by State Goverment legislative requirements and is categorised as:

  • Compliance Assessable Work
  • Notifiable Work
  • Minor Work
  • Unregulated Work

All Plumbing & Drainage Works other than Unregulated Work must be carried out by a Licensed Plumber or Drainer.


Application For Water Service
Apply for a water service connection.
Building Over Or Close To A Sewer - Policy
Notify Council if you may be building over or close to a sewer main.
   Building Over Or Close To A Sewer - Application
Plumbing Approval Package
Apply for plumbing approval.
Search Request Form (Special Water Meter Reading)
Water Meter Accuracy Test Application