Local Laws - Forms Local Laws - Forms

Please look here for all forms and information relating to Local Laws.

If you do not find what you are looking for, or require assistance, please contact us on 07 47473200.

  • Footpath Usage or Obstruction - apply if you will be temporarily obstructing or using a footpath for; a) displaying stock b) placing structures/materials on a footpath and/or c) fundraising. Also use this form to renew an existing permit
  • Water Restrictions Permit To Change - apply for an individual change to water restrictions (ie changing watering times, filling up pools or mobile water tankers

Mount Isa City Council's Local Laws

Mount Isa City Council's Subordinate Local Laws