Council property alteration or hire - forms Council property alteration or hire - forms


Please look here for all forms relating to Council property alteration or hire.

If you do not find what you are looking for, or require assistance, please contact us on 07 4747 3200

Temporary Road Closure and/or Special Event

Application for Temporary Use of Footpath or Public Space

Application to Use or Hire Council Park

Banner Display Application

Council Grandstand Application

Works on Council Property Application


* Please note that Council does not have the ability to lend or hire portable toilets. You may find these available at‚Äč