Sponsorship, Funding and Grants
There are two funding programs. These are the Community Grants Program and Major Events Sponsorship Program.
These are offered in two rounds annually:
Round One February 1 to March 1
Round Two August 1 to August 31
Applications must be lodged with Council by 4:30pm on the closing date of each round. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Guidelines for Community Grants Program and Major Events Sponsorship Program
- Community Grants Application Form
- Community Grants Acquittal Form
- Sponsorship Application Form
- Sponsorship Acquittal Form
(07) 4747 3209
Subject heading: Community Grants and Sponsorship Funding Application
Submissions will be collated by the Director of Corporate and Financial Services, with decisions on funding success (and amounts) made at the meetings of the Mount Isa City Council.
Community Grants Recipients, Round 2, 2016
Community Grants Recipients, Round 1, 2016