Here you will find application forms, checklists and information sheets you will need if you are commencing any residential or business or industrial development.
Building permits are required by law before any works to be undertaken to your property or surrounds.
A building permit is required to carry out most works including new buildings, alterations, additions, verandahs, outbuildings including garages, carports, sheds, swimming pools and fences. If you plan to do any building work, you should check with us to find out whether you need a building permit.
Complete the required application form for planning permits, amendments, extensions, or objections.
- Application For A Building Compliance Notice - apply for a building compliance notice
- Application For Advertising Signs - apply to erect permanent or temporary advertising signs
- Application For Boundary Dispensation - apply for exemption to the boundary clearance standards outlined in the Town Planning Scheme - all relevant information is located in this form
- Combined Forms and Documents for MCU Package - Development Application Package for a Material Change of Use of a property to multiple dwellings
- Planning, Building & Environment Customer Service Request Form - fill this form in of you have a customer service request for the Planning, Building & Environmental Section
- Submission Of Documentation Form - attach if submitting additional documentation for an application
- Transport Of Buildings - July 2014
- Works On Council Property - July 2014