Building and Planning - Forms Building and Planning - Forms

Please look here for all forms relating to Building and Planning.

If you do not find what you are looking for, or require assistance, please contact us on 07 47473200

Application For A Building Compliance Notice
Apply for a building compliance notice.
Application For Advertising Signs
Apply to erect permanent or temporary advertising signs.
Application For Boundary Dispensation
Apply for exemption to the boundary clearance standards outlined in the Town Planning Scheme. All relevant information is located in this form.
Combined Forms and Documents for MCU Package
Development Application Package for a Material Change of Use of a property to Multiple Dwellings.
Planning, Building & Environment Customer Service Request Form
Have an customer service request for the Planning, Building & Environmental Section? Fill this form in.
Submission Of Documentation Form
Attach if submitting additional documentation for an application.
Works On Council Property